Plague news: One new case, an import. There's thirteen total active cases, twelve of those are in hospital. Australia's at 89.5% first vax, 81% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 79.8% first vax, 67.8% fully vaxxed.
So close to not needing our masks any more. Dangit.
I will be going off about "single use plastics" in my Wordpress today because it needs going off about. There's so much we don't think about whilst everyone is hung up on straws. Fuck straws. There's bigger fish to fry.
I already have the Air Con serviceperson going through our system, hopefully they unriddle whatever the hell is going on with Chaos' room.
In the news:
- Millionaire suspected drug lord caught at the NSW border
- Clive Palmer, leader of the Clive Palmer party for and about Clive Palmer, wants MORE coal power plants
- Whistleblower says Pfizer fudged its data
- We're due three months' rain in three days, or something of the sort
- Aussies starting to use their solar to power their ecars
- Literal thousand cases in Victoria
- Everyone buying Aldi's Samosa iron
- Quantum Leap star Dean Stockwell dead at 85
- One family planning for the zombie apocalypse
- ScoMo's reserved $1 Billion for Net Zero startups
- Jobseeker matched with company who fired them, wears fake moustaches for interviews, gets lols
Story for you, building and writing for me. I aim to get four chambers done in TaleSpire and then I'll be going off about plastic.