Plague news: Two new cases, one of each. One hundred and ten total active cases, twenty-eight in hospital and one in the ICU.
There's going to be Leyland's Tour Shenanigans this Saturday. Important family stuff. Reveals afterwards, but please don't pre-emptively panic.
More of my terrible Tiefling lad for you on my Wordpress, and I have paperwork to deal with after that. Miss Chaos needs her red tape spooled.
And I have a board to build for my D&D game, some things to shop for, and a wrist threatening me with violence AND a cyclone headache...
Life's dogpiling me.
In the news:
- Victorian Premier slammed for harsh new restrictions
- Sydney surrenders to the plague
- Teens catching Delta
- Antivax/anti-mask protest has enormous fail
- SA Knomira famous for holding concerts in his driveway whilst wearing only undies likens mask to a bib
- More public health violations
- China renews rattling sabres
I'm not writing much today. Sore wrist needs rest.