Plague news: Three new cases, two local and one import. Dang. Forty-five local cases of which forty-one are in hospital... and one's in the ICU.
More Tiefling tale will be appearing in Wordpress, in which I continue to depart from the plot to fill out some interesting aspects of learning things under the very prejudiced Master Bai.
Mostly things that Bai wished he wouldn't pick up so readily. Like being a cynical and paranoid pain in the bum.
In the news:
- Lots of people locked down in Sydney can't pay the rent
- Delta variant is an indiscriminate infector
- Four-hour queues for plague tests in Sydney
- Mel seen saluting the Muppet. Takes a racist to love a racist, I guess
- more exposure sites
- Evil Mouse Corp continues to rake in squillions of cash
- British star's death now deemed suspicious
- More changes to vax advice
- Paleo Pete ripping off people to allegedly build a commune
- US expats stunned by Aussie's clever trolley wheels
Onwards to the rest of my noise.