Plague news: One new case, an import. Twenty-three total active cases, with seventeen in the hospital. It's Day One of post-Pfizer dose one for me.
I haven't had as many mucous issues this morning and correlation is not causation, but I have joked that the Pfizer jab has cured my asthma. It hasn't really. I'm going to give myself a dose on the nebuliser, Max, and make sure I stay hydrated.
Thanks to anxiety, I'm more than a little drained. If I need a nap, I shall have one.
Beloved has also had the jab yesterday, so we're monitoring each other's symptoms. She has very little pain in her arm and I'm a big baby about it.
In the news:
- Illegal gatherings spread the plague
- Backlash against exiting lockdown
- Covid Conspiracy nuts dying of the plague. Amazing how taking no precautions heightens your risks
- The ones in the USA are taking horse dewormer and exposing themselves to firkin RADON as a "cure". Well, it'll cure something... like being alive
- Another plague variant may be out there
- Long Covid is the new terror
- Bath soap burns child
- One idiot overdosed on horse dewormer and firkin DIED
- Australia worth $9 Trillion to the right buyer
- Oprah slammed for having a TV persona 9_9
- Single use plastic banned in Australia
- Misinformation about the plague is a bigger menace than the actual damn plague
Story soon. It's Bus O'clock.