Plague News: 1 589 new cases, all local. 6 368 total active cases, 93 of those are in hospital.
- Australia's at 94.2% first vax,
- 91.2% fully vaxxed
- Queensland's at 90.5% first vax,
- 86.2% fully vaxxed
- Still tangled with WA at 91.0% first vax,
- 83.5% fully vaxxed
- Northern Territory is now last at 89.2% first vax,
- 84.1% fully vaxxed
Everyone seems to have paused on getting the jabs and it looks like they're giving up on containing Omicron. I can only hope it doesn't kill me when it gets to me.
Today's pln will probably involve shopping for the Girl's Day Out, this Friday. BUT I also aim to do a little bit more dungeon map, and maybe try to find a better tutorial for ClipStudio. I think I'm getting a handle on WorldAnvil, but there's some things I must yet unriddle about it.
Baby steps. I refuse to let myself get frustrated out of doing the thing. Or my multitude of things.
In the news:
- Doctors tell us to not give up on at least trying to slow the plague down
- NSW cases now in five figures
- NT feels the quake that hit Indonesia
- People are still mining Nostradamus for predictions for next year
- NOW the rapid tests are coming out 9_9
- Elon Musk sets deadline to put someone on Mars
- 40% of polled New Year's Resolutions include promises to go Greener
And now, the stories for the day.