Like the late Dent, Arthur Dent, I can never get the hang of Thursdays. They sneak up on me and shock mne with the knowledge that another week is almost over.
What we have accomplished:
- Stapled the entire top of the cat cage.
- Situated the kitty's walkway part one.
- Built the frame for junction box one.
- Painted same (two coats).
- Cut, ground, and fit some wire mesh to the frame (which needs a touch-up because scraping happened)
Cool, but emotionally, it feels like nothing.
Same with the novel this week. I can only do 500 words per diem and it feels so lackluster, it hurts. Maybe today, I shall have the wherewithal to put in 1K or have the time to record a few stories.
Because output is the only way I have to measure my worth at the moment. I need to get that part of my noggin fixed. Or at minimum permit myself to fail once more.