Plague news: One new case, a local. No imports. Twenty-six total active cases, twenty-five in hospital, and one in the ICU.
Today's the day I chat with my quack about potential side-effects and the time window in which someone will be home to keep an eye on me when they hit.
Finger's crossed, it's also when I get The Jab. So. Before that nonsense happens, I shall be taking off to collect a parcel from the post office locker because WHO KNOWS when I'll be able to make that trundle again.
Also the usual nonsense of course. Speaking of:
- TikTok Commedian who accurately predicted plague had the fail idea of addressing the 3K+ horde of covidiots and antivaxxers to back up their moronitude. Stay classy, and I hope every single one of them gets it
- Sydney may be at a turning point. Not if the covidiots have any say in things
- Olympics drama
- NSW changes vax rollout
- P!nk promises to pay the "indecent clothing" charges of volleyball team who... ::checks notes:: wore shorts instead of bikini bottoms
- Once again the Billionaires are backing bitcoin
- Pfizer Jab can make your tits look fantastic apparently
And now... my regular nonsense.