Two new cases, both imports. Thirteen total and eleven in hospital. I just watched Toasty do their arting and am looking forward to hearing Tale Foundry read some stories. In between then and now, I am committing literature for your enjoyment and mine.
I should hope you enjoy my nonsense.
In the news:
- Melbourne's syphilis outbreak is now above the fold
- China stealth invading Bhutan
- Billionaire calls Aussie bosses "parasites" for allowing workers to work from home. Maybe look in a mirror to call someone a parasite, mate
- Epstein's guards lied about checking on him
- More royal nonsense
- China threatens to buy iron ore from Brazil in order to punish Australia. Bet it's going to be as successful as not buying our lobsters
Onwards to the nonsense.