Plague News: One new case, an import. Thirty-nine total cases, thirty seven in hospital, and two in the ICU.
Toasty had a day off today, so I got to sleep in until six AM. Wild. Considering how I conked out close to eight at night, that's a really long sleep.
Beloved is messing about with Sourdough! Of course they're doing it with all the most expensive kit and nonsense. I went to a dollar shop to get the least-cost stuff. Beloved went to a poncy artistic upperclass shop to get the most artisinal bits and bobs they could lay their hands on.
Now all I have to do is wait for TaleFoundry and do my own stream. After that, I shall be footling about with TaleSpire and writing nonsense of my own appeal until I've had enough.
In the news:
- China up to more nonsense in the ocean
- Experts say we can never go back to normal. Knomiras would love to disagree
- Comedians call out the nonsense regarding the plague. I'm with them
- Brit celeb slams Aussie plague measures and we want her out of here
- Sydney hospitals not allowing dads to bring the plague to their newborns
- 18 snakes found under a bed
- Shower oil the new mod con for bathrooms. More like snake oil, says I
- Dude trapped his franger in a padlock for two weeks because he was bored
- Man evicts wife and kids for pregnant lover
- Bezos has a teenaged hostage to go with him into space
- Spider bite could save heart attack victims
And now... it's almost time for stream