Plague news: Two new cases, both imports. Forty-one active cases, thirty-seven of those are in hospital
Beloved has had some very rough days at the office, so to speak. So progress on Mobile Instants has come to a screeching halt. If Beloved can't figure out the unriddling of the problem, then I have NO hopes.
Fingers crossed that the unriddling happens today.
Also in my PLNs:
- The mandatory Instant
- Attending the first entirely online writers' convention
- Eating a lot of carbage
With luck and good fortune, I should be able to get things accomplished.
In the news:
- Lockdown in NSW
- Singapore has fab "new" plan to just "live with covid". Cue the next ravaging variant that originated there. Thanks guys. You're part of the problem
- Beachgoer captures looming clouds before a honker of a storm
- One Bunnings is hiding free gifts in its store
- Egg hack recommended by videomaker for toddlers is probably dangerous as hell for them
- Prince Harry used HRH on Lilibet's birth certificate in spite of agreement not to
- Families catching the Delta variant at 100% rates
- NOW they're suggesting dedicated quarantine sites in Qld and Western Australia. Not in NSW where they've had the MOST plague-related bullshit
- Hong Kong pro-democracy newspaper cancelled by China goes down with middle finger raised
- The tower that collapsed in Miami was sinking for decades before it collapsed
- They're making lab-grown meat in Israel
- Billionaire's house bulldozed... to make way for a luxury housing development
- Mum adds spigot to soaker bucket, makes a fortune, and you can get it at Aldi
- Praise for Woolies' shelf stockists
- There's now luxury IGA's
- John McAfee, inventor of the antivirus software MeMum loves to hate, died in prison and his wife predicted it. All because he was an honest dude who was outspoken against corrupt officials
- Tradie won $6.7 million jackpot in lotto
And now I write story and hope to unriddle the program.