Plague News: EIGHT fucking new cases. EIGHT. Kraz frakkin dangit. Four local, five imports??? That totals as NINE, dear government site where I get my info. There's allegedly forty-four active cases, twenty-five of those are in hospital. [Maybe tomorrow, the government website will learn BASIC MATH] Australia's at 93% first vax, 88.9% fully vaxxed. Queensland's barely edged out of last place in the great fully vaxxed race at 88% first vax, 80.6% fully vaxxed.
I am now a little bit disturbed that the website I've been using as my primary source of plague news doesn't know how to add four and five.
WE FINALLY GOT SOMEONE WILLING TO TACKLE OUR
JUNGLE BACKYARD! I may embrace the dude.
Of course it's a Feast Day for me, so I'm busting out all the little treats I have from their respective hidey holes and enjoying myself. Including the bit where I share chocolate and Doctor Who with Beloved, after I'm done here.
If I write anything at all, I'm claiming it as bonus. It's my early bedtime and weird weekend :D I'm bound to get something done.
In the news:
- There's an exhaust fluid shortage. I never knew there was exhaust fluid
- China snippy over something someone said decades ago
- Sydney wants to move a landmark
- Two cops guilty of pedo sex with a schoolgirl, but only admit to "embarrassing the force"
- Muppet turns against another former ally. Shocker
- Ex-prisoner has an OnlyFans
- Travel tip to millions of readers: Always board a plane first. That's not going to cause any problems at all 9_9
Anyway. Story. Who. Chocolate. Cuddles. Mowing. All sorts of shenanigans.