Plague News: Six new cases, all imports. There's thirty-six total active cases, twenty-five of them are in hospital. Australia's at 92.8% first vax, 88% fully vaxxed. Queensland's still tied for last with WA at 87% first vax, 78% fully vaxxed.
I have few plans for today bar catching up on my sleep -_- I woke up two hours ahead of D&D last night and I am wearing the heck out :P
If I write anything else today, it shall be miraculous.
In the news:
- China playing wargames wrong? Maybe?
- People in Aus are dying of silicosis
- Omicron definitely making the kids suffer
- People are tracking sharks now?
- School shooter may turn against his parents
- Alleged time traveler on TikTok makes super vague predictions. I can't wait to see which eight humans get super powers from the sun
- Bob Dole, dead at 98
- Volcano blows up in Indonesia
- Emma Watson resurfaces
- New landbarges for you to buy
I post story. I sleep.