- 18 000 new cases
- 80 563 total active cases
- 402 hospitalisations
- 22 in ICU
- 2 more deaths.
- 44 million national total administrations
- 8 million total administrations in Queensland
- 34 096 new administrations in Queensland
I don't have many plans to go anywhere and do anything. It's Long Monday because D&D, so I have no expectations.
...and I just spent some significant time trying to Homebrew a Not-Deer.
In the news:
- Sebian Snowflake sent warnings and threats from the Aussie public. Stay classy, but he also kind of deserves it
- Cyclone Tiffany threatens Cairns
- Some fuckwit shot up a Burger King
- Some other fuckwits killed a person and then had sex on the victim's bed while the victim was still dying
- Governer-General caught the plague
- Landlord banned from renting properties after the state of the homes got out
- Cliff collapses, kills seven tourists
- Kids can now get the plague jab
- Flood leevee failed, area urged to evacuate
- Stranger drives to return wallet found lost in snow
And now. Finally. Stories.