Plague news: One local transmission, zero imports. Twenty-seven total cases and twenty-six of those are in hospital.
I need to poddle along to a Chemists and get myself some saline for the nebuliser because I am almost out of the dang stuff.
The F-key on my keyboard keeps popping off and I may have to get a new keyboard at some point. Depends on how annoying this gets in my future.
Today: house unfuckening, 500 words, and the daily instant. If I can manage the energy, I shall attempt some independent coding. According to my Beloved, I should have little trouble on one task - getting the list of favourites up for any account.
Apparently, I can copy a lot of code from the search feature. We shall see.
In the news:
- Chinese spy apparently reveals plague secrets
- Bindi Irwin unleashes family drama
- Sydney outbreak keeps happening
- The one local transmission is NOT Delta
- Toshiba in trouble for cooking the books
- Australia now the leader! In consuming cocaine
- Netherlands Princess rejects $2.5 million per annum payout. Good for her
- China still throwing soldiers at Taiwan
- Creep exposed for groping a teen on a plane. Stab him with your plastic fork, girl
- Vanilla Ice resurfaces from the vault
- Blogger forces police to act against criminals. Good for him
Delta is still looming south of the border, so I'm very nervous about the state of things.