There's three new cases, sixty-five active, sixty-two in hospital and one in ICU. Two apparently free to chill in a hotel somewhere. At least according to my math. I have all sorts of assorted shenanigan going on and one big difference between now and every other Friday before.
Today is Payday!
That's right, folks. I'm giving myself money I've already earned at a rate sufficient to fly under Mr Taxman's radar. Don't worry, I also already earned it at a rate sufficient to fly under Mr Taxman's radar but that's not the point.
Mr Taxman is always waiting with salivating fangs.
So until I have a specified amount in my coinjar, I'm getting my money in small doses. I will get the new bathroom paid for. Barbarian-style yelling is purely optional.
In the news:
- Dick drawing on GPS confirmed
- The woman with the defamation case was actually claiming that no reasonable person should have been listening to the whackjob things she said publicly as part of the Muppet's campaign
- Liberal MP caught trolling women on Facebook and is now allegedly suicidal over facing the dreaded consequences. Boohoo
- Worker paid with a barrow-load of loose change
- ScoMo in hot water over the way he's handled the entire Parliament debacle
- The EverGiven is still stuck in the Suez Canal
- Government handing out $100 hotel vouchers to try and stimulate the economy
- Punch-up on a plane where zen would have worked just as well
- Someone's launching a "controversial" scifi series. I bet it's not nearly gay enough to reach the levels of my writing. Muahaha
- Public housing residents file a class action suit based on how they were treated during lockdown
As always, house unfuckening, daily tale, and 1K Friday with a mind to keeping my newly-refreshed wrist relatively happy. I spent yesterday in a brace and in pain. Today is looking a tiny bit dodgy. I'm taking my ease.