I've taken some baby steps on Clip Studio Pro, this morning. Yay. Now my vid-making "studio"1 has a new logo. Reveal under the spoiler-cut for those who are catching up. Lol.
Four new cases today, all of them imported. Seventy-five total, seventy-one are in hospital and two of those are in the ICU. Four have the potential to start the local transmissions again.
Queensland is once again counting the days without local transmission. Yay. That's an experience I won't miss when this plague has become history. I don't think we'll ever get back to normal as we knew it. Tuberculosis stopped people sneezing, coughing, and spitting everywhere [with the same protests you see about masks today]. Cholera made sewerage systems a must. Maybe - just maybe - this plague will get the whole world wearing a mask when they're feeling a bit off.
Sanitary protocols STILL don't make people wash their firkin hands after using the bog, GDI, so I might be overly optimistic here.
Anyway! New starter cards reveal:
[Shown here: A black card with two words written on it. "Madwoman" in white, shaky text, and "Studios" in red, cursive-type text]
Then, because I keep getting copystruck:
[Shown here: A black card with white text which reads, "The following video is a transformative work and therefore protected by Fair Use. The creator of this work is making zero money out of this as it is both a labor of love and dedicated to a free and fair internet. "I deliberately chose to never monetise and I refuse to give megacorps more than they take anyway "If there was literally any other place I could post my videos for free, I would be there right now. Thank you for not flagging this video."]
Tomorrow, I take Miss Chaos and all her paperwork to get her tax file number, and thereby begin her journey to being an independent entity under the law. Yaaaaayyy...
And on Thursday
I wear pink I might experiment with editing a PSD in CSP. Woot.
The news I got so far:
- Investigations into the Muppet's
fraud empirefinances continueth
- A new plague strain has dropped! YAY. It's been identified in Brazil, so expect a new rushing wave of racism against not-white-people
- Teenage girls are exposing rape culture
- 27YO mum dies of cervical cancer following doctor's diagnosis of "early menopause". Way to highlight sexism in the medical industry, my dude
- Officials say 'no' to ANZAC day holiday. I predict a mad wave of "flulike symptoms" on the day of
- Police catch hoons in a Bunnings parking lot
- Now that vaccines are out, USA residents are behaving as if they've already had the jab, so there'll be more infections
- A mother's been paralysed by the plague
- One "zombie" is real
- A dude's been turning his quarantine hotel room into a cardboard western set. More power to him
- Increasingly desperate efforts to prop up the tourism industry continue
Let's get on with the Patreon stuff before I go work on newer fiction.
Translated - me and whatever computing powers I possess at the time. ↩