I work with submissions and asks, literally on a daily basis.
But lately it seems like Tumblr is trying to kill my blog by being an inaccessible mess.
When I use a submission, my USUAL way of dealing with it is editing it in my in-box and then posting that sucker. Except I can’t do that any more.
NOW, when I use a submission, if I edit it in any way, the post button ceases to work.
NOW, I have to post the submission, then go to my posts and edit there.
This is completely anti-intuitive site design. It’s clunky, it’s awkward, and it makes my daily attempts to gain an audience something akin to a literal agony to perform.
What I want to know is:
- is it just me?
- is it something I’m doing or not doing with my submissions?
- is there an easier way?
- is it possible to pay xkit-extension to make a Tumblr-esque site that will import all of my posts, likes, inbox, and queue without a hitch?
- if so, how much should I set my kickstarter or gofundme goal for?
- if not, is there a site that will do the same thing?
- is it worth the agony to switch over?
- how many of you gorgeous followers will follow me?
Any and all answers appreciated.