I may have coined a new acronym. HAM - short for Half-hour Action Model. You spend half an hour on a thing, then go do something else for a bit. Or a different half-hour on another thing.
It allows scatterbrains like me to get an assortment of projects nibbled away without feeling guilty about leaving anything behind.
So far yesterday, I have:
- cleared up to chapter 100 in 2018's Year of Instants
- furthered my education in Java
- made the cover for 2018's Year of Instants
- furthered my education in RPG Maker
- transferred my raw files over for the next batch of Oh My Mods
Today, I plan to:
- clear up to chapter 200 in 2018's Year of Instants
- further my education in Java
- work up some episodes of Oh My Mods
- further my education in RPG Maker
- maybe schedule some more episodes of Oh My Mods up to my YouTube channel
And right now - add a linkie into my menu over on the side there.
You can check out Oh My Mods fresh every Australian Thursday. Which happen on Wednesdays in the US, as I understand time zones. You're guaranteed to have it there by Thursday so yay.
I'm gonna clear ten chapters, then work on today's instant, then clear ten more, then do some Java learning and so forth. I have clear goals and the focus capabilities of a kitten high on catnip.
Hocus Pocus... I need to focus.