Including this week, I have six weeks left of writing Clockwork Souls.
And I haven't seen anything from the beta-readers of Rael yet. Well. Apart from my lifelong nitpicker, MeMum.
Not complaining, I swear. I need to find all the tricky spelling errors that my addled brain has glossed over in the meantime.
Miss Chaos is also horking up green things, so I'm going to have to find some time in our busy schedules to drag her to the quacks for some meds as well. Huzzah.
My own chunks are getting paler. Yay. And more frequent. Boo.
But I have my potassium intake handled with a dish I call...
- 1 bowl
- 1 spoon/fork
- avocado disassembly tool(s)
- microwave if you wanna do that
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 generous pinch salt
- 1 pop-top tin of tuna of choice
- Handful or so of shredded cheese
- pretty much anything else you feel like TBH
- Disassemble your avocado into chunky bits
- Sprinkle with salt
- Add tuna, cheese, and any extra bits
- Stir together, but don't blend
- (Optional) microwave that mess for a minute
This has joined my daily regimen of Disgusting Treats(tm) and my potassium deficiency signs are plummeting. Yay.