Reasons to buy C.M. Weller’s books:
- They’re firkin awesome
- Well-rounded characters
- Their skin colour and identity is part of who they are, rather than shoe-horned box-ticking
- Science Fiction containing actual science
- Dedicated author who is determined to keep making books NO MATTER WHAT
- No, seriously. C.M. Weller has literally doubled all efforts at writing since recovering from an injury that slowed hir down
- And if you follow, you get a free vignette every day. Every. Day. [Excepting Christmas, because authors have family, too. But trust me, ze feels really guilty about it.]
- Ze gives out a creepy short story for FREE every single October.
All this work and effort. The least you could do is buy something.