1) Does not hurt rhinos
2) Discolours ivory (BRIGHT PINK) thus reducing saleability
3) Can be detected by airport scanners, even if ground up, thus increasing the chances you will be caught
4) Causes nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea if ingested by humans, thus driving away your customer base
Win. Win. Win. Win.
5) makes rhinos look adorable & fashionable
Considering as though it's part of some cultures in Africa to ingest poison to cleanse the body, I don't think this will stop people from eating it. But it's worth a shot.
The main market is China though, so this SHOULD definitely affect sales. Glad to see this kind of innovate - and aggressive - thinking.
I love this idea!