Artsy Fartsy part 12!
These were my last clips (currently) so I had to do something special. Which includes a DIY chain tassel tutorial!
- Each tassel contains two rings of seven chains
- For the earrings, cut two even lengths of wire. Better to cut longer than you expect to use than have to pull it apart because it was too short
- Stick a neat little U-bend in one side
- Just add tassel rings
- Close the wire up and thread any extras
- Once fully loaded, bend the excess over at a 90 degree angle
- Clip to the desired length before adding your finings
- Doing your own pins from wire takes practice, but the payoff is…
- Longer and cooler earrings
Stay tuned to see what I did with my last two clips!