Artsy Fartsy part 11!
I was so busy whilst the internet was down that I ran out of clips. I NEED SIX MORE TO FINISH I’M SO CLOSE AAAAAARRGH!
- I had all these irridescent beads and a need to make something black
- I had all these non-irredescent beads and a need to make something black
- This pair of earrings is made almost exclusively from single pairs of things found in grab-bags
- I’ll be using some of these in my next pair
- Separated and ready to assemble
- The middle bits needed a little something extra
- I just clip the extra loop off the bottom ones so they look nicer
- My next project involves hand-made tassels and all these ingredients
- Step one: cut seven even lengths of chain. With fine chain like this, it is WAY easier to measure by length and then cut one link, rather than trying to pull those little nastards apart
- Step two: Put chain on an open ring. Harder than it sounds. I’ve found it easier to dangle the end of a chain onto the business end of the ring
It was also perishing hot, so I had to take breaks between earrings to cool down.