Or use a drop of conditioner.
Yeah, this is dangerous because science.
- You have bacteria in your eyes
- These bacteria also live on your eyelashes
- When you use mascara, some bacteria travels on the brush and goes for holidays in your mascara liquid
- Once there, they breed like fuck until they get toxic
- The toxic shit stays there when it dries out.
DO NOT DO THIS, YOU COULD MAKE YOURSELF BLIND!
Also avoid spitting into your mascara bottles, as mouth bacteria plus eyes DO NOT MIX WELL.
This has been your daily dose of safety science. Bought to you by Seriously WTF Are You Thinking?