Okay. Here's the situation.
- Cocoa contains carbs and I need to figure out the content of one button to keep my hot chocolates ketogenic
- Mayhem has a conference with his guidance counsellor and I discuss his grades
- I need new windshield wipers
- Time is growing ever closer to the release of a better Apple Lappy for my first actual Earned Laptop
- All my funds are tied up in other shit
- Including Mayhem's traineeship [$2K]
- And paying for my car rego [$600+]
- My face FUCKING HURTS because two low-pressure troughs, east and west of my location
- And I've recently heard of a number of teachers just playing on their phones for entire classes.
So yeah, this school that we picked based on good news has turned into a firkin shitpile inside of four years. That's horrendous.
I fully expect to get the "we'll look into this" fob-off, but Mayhem may just get a reprieve. Fingers crossed.
And that's happening REAL soon, so I at least need to schedule my Blasts.