Miss Chaos goes to school today. I have to organise the potential sammich stuffings and put a note in the bag about said sammiches. I actually took a break to make sure that was done.
Yay. Now to make sure Miss Chaos actually gets moving before it's time to hustle onto the bus for a fun first day of schooling. Little Miss Pessimism insists there's no point so she got the Education Is Important lecture.
A peek at the news:
- 17YO charged with murder by car
- Fears of another wave as people misinterpret their first plague jab as complete protection
- UK horrified as plans to control the plague mimic (ugh) the colonies [Aus]
- Biden WAAAAYYYY more popular than the Muppet
- Virus traces at seven QLD sites
- Casino mogul and spouse pose as motel workers to get the plague jab
- Sunshine Coast woman warned about a 2m snake under her car bonnet. It was a carpet python
Now to post another part of Destiny's Fools and work on today's story with a break to work on either my novel or some arts and farts.