Plague news: NO NEW CASES! Twenty-three total active cases, with seventeen in the hospital.
These are numbers I like to see.
Today's the day I get sub-zero serum added into my arm and become
a superhuman wifi hotspot a little better protected against the plague. Huzzah. I also have all day to low-key panic about this.
Of course you, my lovely readers, get another installment of my terrible Tiefling's backstory that explains exactly why he's such a paranoid arsehole with a prickly exterior over a soft and vulnerable inside.
I've also begun polishing Adapting so there's bound to be back-and-forth about which changes are better. I can only take so much critique at a time, so I let myself wuss out when it gets too intense for me. I shall build up a tolerance in time.
These are not attacks. They are improvements.
In the news:
- Bondi limo driver responsible for the worst outbreak caught in police sting
- Anti-masker on camera goes off about his rights
- Biden declares success in Afghanistan
- NSW halving international arrivals
- "Promising young men" charged with sexual assault and murder of a 9YO in India
- Bushfire season starts early in NSW
- 5YO cuts her eyelashes off to try and get out of school
- Residents use wheelie bins to blockade parental cars parking in their driveways
- 5G or NBN? Article indecisive
And now... storytime for you, panic for me.