Today's the day of the duck march! This afternoon, Miss Chaos and I are taking a lot of time to fill out a huge form so we can start running the red tape to get Chaos on the NDIS.
I firkin hate red tape.
If I ran the world, it would be: Okay, you need help? Where do you need help? Cool. Let's get that arranged.
Of course paying for all this necessitates getting
taxes "best citizen fees" from the super-wealthy, and having monitoring agencies to be sure that the help is actually helping.
Problem is making sure people actually listen to the people who need help with nonsense. Ableism is a bitch.
In the Headlines:
- Muppet repeats last election's trick of calling for the opposition to be arrested
- Right wing continues projecting so hard they may as well be Birch Carrol and Coyle
- Muppet also claims that if he had listened to Fauci, there'd be 500K deaths
- Victoria now has to test people in Quarantine for HIV because of a monumental fuckup. I smell lawsuits in the wind
- Travel bubbles pose a risk to people who don't know where the plague is rife... wandering into areas where the plague is rife. Travel advisories are a must
- Instagram model in trouble for wearing a "Free Melbourne" T-shirt
- China continues to be hostile against the entirety of the rest of the world, but Australia has the irrits because they stopped buying coal
I'm going to fart around until Bus O'Clock. BTW - the attempt at self-started unfuckening was a gigantic fail.