Plague news: No new cases! There's four total active cases and all of them are in hospital. Australia's at 91.5% first vax, 85% fully vaxxed. Queensland's just edging out of being last at getting the jabs, at 84.6% first vax, 73% fully vaxxed.
I have Patreon nonsense to share, the usual story, and shopping to do. There's a lot of rain so when I go out on my adventures, I will be driving carefully.
Miss Chaos missed her bus yesterday, and the reason is that Beloved was watching TV and not the local traffic. Lucky this happened on the last week of school and not during an important phase of the year.
In the news:
- China has an army of censors keeping things from the people
- Democrat gets sarcastic on Twitter, gets fired
- Council crushes legally parked car, owner furious
- Organic waste bins to come to Aussie homes
- House fire in Melbourne
- Vaccines for 5YOs
- Man mistakenly diagnosed as dead, wakes up in morgue
- TV hostie slammed for being a bit thick
- People being busted for using their phones whilst driving
- Scammers texting about the vaccines
And now I get on with getting on with things.