Plague news: Five new cases, all imports. Thirty-two total, twenty-seven in hospital.
That's some scary numbers. The waves happen overseas, but they still wash up on our shores.
I have some Patreon stuff to share - yay. And some screencaps to make for the program progress. And five hundred words to write. And an Instant to create.
In the news:
- Gold Logie winner hit by a car
- TV Host accused of imitating That Scene Sharon Stone Did
- China attacking crypto
- More concern over Macca's chips
- Daniel Radcliffe has a home in Australia now
- You're more likely to get hit by lightning than die of blood clots from the jab
- US people shocked by the way Delta spreading in Aus
- US Expat has problem with Aussie tampons. We have less accessories with that noise
- Kloe Kardashian had plastic surgery
It's bus o'clock. I must go do things.