Plague News: Two new cases, one of each. Thirty-eight total active cases, with twenty in hospital and two in the ICU.
I'm running out of stuff to add to my Patreon pages and it sucks. The after-effects of Lockdown Brain are catching up with me.
I'm doing my best.
In the news:
- Apparently new freedoms are coming for NSW despite Knomiras to the contrary
- Victoria's plague numbers leaked
- USA warns Aus about more plague nonsense
- Taliban calls live TV to vomit hate on air
- Sydney due to get a month's rain in one day
- Baby dropped from window perishes. Just. HOW does anyone drop a baby out a window?
- Royal legal issues
Onwards to the nonsense.