Active cases still hang at seven. I'm hoping for the best all the same.
I have learned some things about the music machine, and in an effort to churn out some chunes (tm) I shall be downloading loops ten at a time and trying to install them for use. I'm doing some LEARNING today. Maybe with a mallet.
Music might not happen but education certainly shall.
In the news:
- Teenagers falling victim to bad relationship boys in school, send out the red flag list
- Customs workers bust a drug smuggling attempt
- Tiger Woods is grievously injured after his accident
- Her Majesty very upset about Philip's illness
- Brisbane most likely to win hosting the olympics on 2032
- Vaccine overdose bungle continues to escalate
- Bunnings is going to open a three-storey shop
- Government bungles vaccine rollout
- Policeman fired for breaking Plague rules
- WHO busts China for not actually doing what they said they were doing
- HJ's changes onion rings recipe, faces enormous backlash
- Speaking of backlash, Facebook decides to let Aussie news back in with a few extra negotiations in the pipes - they must have heard the programmers coding up alternatives and relatives telling their nannas about blogging alternatives
- Aussie app lets you get the scoop on where to poop, the app store doesn't like this
- Musk loses $19 Billion on Bitcoin and is still honkin' rich
I'm also doing daily self-maintenance and trying to get into good habits. So far, I'm on a two-day streak. Yay.
Self-maintenance is hard when you're having a too-many-steps day.