Plague News: Three new cases, all imports. There's twenty-six total active cases, fifteen are in hospital. Australia's at 80% first vax, 58% fully vaxxed. Queensland has finally reached 50% fully vaxxed. Huzzah.
Today, I'm reading up on my adventure book and picking voices for the NPC's along the way. Which I must add to my Trello board so I can remember these things.
I broke a record making some simple maps for my group of murder hobos, now I have to come up with voice work to go with the stuff in the actual module. Huzzah.
In the news:
- New plan to open up NSW and
give their plague to everyonewin the adulation of NSW folks
- Unvaxxed can claim payments if fired for being dangerous to fellow workers
- Zodiac Killer allegedly identified, and it was NOT Ted Cruz
- China apparently plotting to invade Taiwan
- First homeowner's support scheme about to finish, prompts economic crunch for Qld
- Some arsehole shot up a school in the US and got arrested
- Some arsehole murdered her kid to get back at her ex
- Facebook made some hilarious mistakes that lead to their outage
It's almost Bus O'clock, so storytime now.