Plague news: one new case, an import. Seventeen total active cases, thirteen of those are in hospital. Australia's at 87% first vax, 74.8% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 76% first vax, and 61.8% fully vaxxed.
Today, I will be doing a lot of unriddling with an aim to become a reporting streamer for Game of Tomes. All going well, I should be able to do all of the things necessary. Fingers crossed.
If it goes badly, I might be building wibbly tunnels in TaleSpire to relax...
We shall see.
In the news:
- Sydney struck with even more plague
- More kerfuffle on the Baldwin set shooting
- Dead bodies underneath Sydney train station. Relax, they're 181 years old
- China back in hard lockdown
- Fashion Police and Melbourne Cup going together like white and rice
- Extra pay for turning up at the office?
- Ppl going nuts over Bunnings lawn gnomes
- More stupid plague rules
- Phil Collins having nasty divorce
- Ed Sheeran's baby tested positive to the plague
- Schoolkid in Victoria accidentally brought a SNAKE to school in their bag
Onwards I go to unriddling Twitch. And writing 500 words. And building dungeons...