Five new cases, taking the active case count to thirty-seven, and every single one of those people are in hospital. Miss Chaos has the sniffles and I am obligated to drag her to the doctor's with flu-like symptoms -_-
Better safe than sorry.
Good thing this happened on a Thursday when I theoretically have little else to do but write my fictions. Yay. I still have to wait until the office to open so I can call in and let them know Miss Chaos has the sniffles. Paranoia pays off even now.
In the news:
- Ex-TV host dunks on Meghan Markle and refuses to apologise. Stay classy
- China accuses Australia of genocide
- Human remains found in search for missing woman, remains are unidentified
- Ex-priest charged with sexually abusing boys
- K-Mart releases "vagina pants"
- Frenzy over Cadbury item release
- More photos of atmospheric lensing cause the internet to have fits
- Little Woolies has technical issues where the self-serve checkouts fail and die
We made chicken soup yesterday, and with all luck the sniffles drama shall be done with soonish.