Plague news: No new cases! There's nineteen total active cases, fifteen of those are in hospital. Australia's at 90% first vax, 82.8% fully vaxxed. Queensland is STILL dead last at 81.7% first vax, 69.9% fully vaxxed.
I think I've got a handle on things with the irrational sleep schedule of Long Monday. For those of you not in the know, Long Monday starts at about 10PM Sunday night, when I awake from an afternoon nap I arranged so I could do this.
From there, I acquire caffeine and snackabobs, and set up for D&D, which runs between 11PM and 3AM Monday morning. I get more coffee, soup, and meds in the hour between that and my Monday Morning Stream. Which promises to be wild.
THEN I get onto the Tale Foundry reserve readings which serves to keep me awake until Miss Chaos gets home.
If I can stay conscious until 5PM, I will take that as a win.
When I get back to writing a novel, I think I may reduce my expectations for word counts on that day. Maybe do 1K Tuesday as well as 1K Friday. Just to keep the 3K/week goal that has done me good things so far.
I think, when I write the final words of this trilogy, I shall focus intensely on reviewing/rewriting/editing my extant finished novels. I have enough of a backlog that, if struck with a new idea, it's not going to hurt any expectations a publisher may have.
Which means I may have to poke my editor into action. To be fair, life is being mean to her, so I shall be gentle.
In the news:
- China gives ominous threat to Australia
- More Meghan Markle Malarky
- When we open up, there's going to be chaos
- Earthquake in WA
- Doctor says to stop giving kids a particular treat
- Plane crash on Perth beach
- Melbourne protestors against the tradie vax law were spouting QAnon horseshit
- Billionaire warns against inflation. Maybe stop contributing to it, ya mungbean
- Thames is no longer biologically dead
- Paris Hilton marries
- Flood warnings for Eastern Australia
I am waiting for Tale Foundry to stream. Then I shall stream. And then I shall have some fun with the family. Yay.
Until four PM. That's when I sleep so I can start Long Monday.