There's only one new case today, putting the total of active cases to twelve. My shiny new chair arrived yesterday and I defeated the four-panel instruction set in the same hour. Yay.
The new problem is adjusting to the new kneeling chair. It's... painful. I have to get up every now and again to relieve the shins and butt that are impacted by the unfamiliar stresses of such.
Today's story is going to be a little slower as a result. Same too with some subsequent days until I'm used to it.
In the news:
- Murderer uses victim's facebook account to post about how victim is "feeling a bit sick"
- Tiktok star murdered her disabled older sister. Shades of Milkshake Duck
- NZ back in lockdown after new cases
- Cops release details of Gaga's dognappers
- Drive-by shooting in Melbourne
- More ministers get the jab ahead of essential personnel
- Woman poisoned by nose ring
- US dude attempted to bury wife alive. Tell me again about these "traditional marriage values" that the LGBTIAQ set are supposedly ruining
- Kid inhales a pin and dies. Yikes
- Anti-vaxxers picket Health Minister's home and claim the government doesn't care about anyone's health 9_9
Onwards to fiction attempt.