I have to make Beloved cut my new loafs so we can wrap them and freeze them for the later on of great need. I have ordered new flour because we're almost out of the dang stuff.
Sourdough eats flour. Even keeping it alive at the rate of half a cup of flour a week gnaws away at the supplies. It took me a while to get through ten kilos, but it all goes away in the end.
I'm writing a story, and spending the rest of my day just faffing around. Potentially with Beloved.
None of the shopping I wanted to have happen yesterday didn't happen. Bluh. Miss Chaos got her shaggy locks shorn, so that's one win. She needs new shoes and we need a bunch of stuff, and things are going to get expensive, I don't even know. We can afford it, but... It's going to hurt.
I don' wanna have expenses... ::whinegrumble::
In the headlines:
- Sex offender who raped an underaged kid given a light sentence because it was an older lady taking advantage of a younger boy
- Melania dragged for planning to throw a party at the White House that promises to be another superspreader event
- Muppet called out for claims that the plague is going away in spite of facts to the opposite
- La Nina storms smite Melbourne
- Muppet now claims he's done more for peace than any other Nobel Prize nominee - you already lost, you great orange git
- Woman uses TikTok to make sure the man who murdered her sister gets the justice he deserves
- AusPost employee drags the CEO for lavish spending, alluding to wanting a four-figure Cartier watch the executives got
- Point of interest, CEO bought herself a five-figure watch
Yeah, CEOs should be rewarding the people who actually raised a sweat in their inordinate amount of work. I'd be doing that if I could actually employ people.
Let's get on with this story for today.