So I thought about illustrating things to folks...

Y'know, with paperclips, since I have so darn many of them. One box of paperclips would represent percentages of the population and the other box would represent percentages of wealth.

Everyone’s pretty divided. The 99%, the 53%, the 1%. I’m not quite sure how I’m going to divide this up.

1% I know has 45% of the wealth.

9% also has 45% of the wealth.

The remaining 10% is divided somewhere between the 53% who are either wealthy enough to afford to pay taxes or too poor to avoid them… and the remaining 47% who are ropeable about the whole deal.

I know how much wealth the protesters collectively own - about zip.

I want to ask the 53% - how much wealth have you got?