It's Sunday, so my natural inclination to get moving and do anything is almost nil.
And I stayed up until nearly midnight listening to The Adventure Zone. Because I wanted to hear the end of it. Didn't get that far, because it was gone ten PM and there's no way that anyone can listen to 160 minutes of cool RP within two hours.
So of course I woke up later in the day, and got out of bed way later in the day.
As for the lumpy feeling in my throat, the diagnosis is officially stress. Except I don't know what the shit I'm stressing about. If I knew what it was, I could deal with it.
Shit I know I'm stressing about:
- The free story I'm about to release on Wednesday
- My continuing failure to raise enough to deal with my failing compy
- Where the fuck the reply from the postal agents has got to
- I had to do the cover for this year's spooky story myself and I don't know how to make it not suck beyond greyscaling it and seeing if it still "works"
- And my only hope for raising money is via Steemit and I regularly get noise like this:
[Shown here, a screencap from the bottom of a Steemit post. The post has earned three cents from four votes, and has had seventeen views.]
If you want to help, and don't have money, you can sign up for a Steemit account and post whatever you like [max: four posts a day or you lose steam], but please follow my steemit and vote for the stories you like. Steemit is free and a better venue than Tumblr.
...but a wet paper sack is a better venue than Tumblr... That's not my point. The point is that you can use your posting power to generate a little bit in the way of coin for me. And there's the possibility of me actually getting that coin out of there at a later date.
You know. Once I learn how.