Plague news: Two new cases, both imports. There's twenty-nine total active cases, eighteen of those are in hospital and one of those is in the ICU. Australia's at 84% first vax, 66% fully vaxxed. Queensland's reached 71.7% first vax, and 55.5% fully vaxxed.
Today, my love and I are adding some much needed shelves to the ensuite so there's room for all the little bottles and things she needs for her beauty routine.
That may take most of the day.
BUT it promises to be interesting. Only Beloved knows the PLN right now. I just follow instructions.
In the news:
- Conservative UK politician stabbed in church. I'm sure it's completely unrelated to his homicidal policies
- Antivaxxers file lawsuit against mandatory jab laws, antivaxxers lose. Finally, some good fucking news
- Outrage over $800/week rental for a house that's literally falling to pieces
- TV host slammed for commenting on female presenters clothing
- Confessed child-killer escapes custody, gets killed by outraged civilians
- Some fuckwit suicide-bombed a mosque
- They reckon the Muppet's going to win in 2024
- Renovator finds message in a bottle from 1974
- Storm season means wear your mask when outdoors
- Five Guys' burger prices shock Australians
- Actor portraying Robin Williams in a new biopic is doing a really great job
- Climate change is now a big issue thanks to heatwaves, fires, floods, severe weather, etc etc
- Banksy's shredded art now worth even more
- Banks join the vax mandate
Now I post a story. Yay.