Plague news: Five new cases, three local and two imports.
Masks are mandatory, so when I emerge from my rock to gain ice cream, I shall have my purple polkadot ppe on. Delta strain may have been spread in Queensland and this is now yikes territory.
I forgot to feed my Starters yesterday, but I got onto it this morning, so they should be fine.
In the news:
- One country is facing a huge Delta outbreak
- Statue of Lady Di continues to spark royal controversy. Honestly, I swear they're doing this bullshit on purpose
- Limo driver's family drops some claims
- Coles worker releases the secret of the cooked chook
- NSW's soft rule could doom them
- ATO warns folks investing in crypto
I shall finish up my bikkie and then get on with the streaming.