Plague news: Three new cases, two locals and one import. Twenty-two total active cases, fourteen of them are in hospital. Australia's at 78% first vax and 55% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 47% fully vaxxed. This is the month that my little darlings get their second jab. Hooray.
In just a few short days, I turn 49. Yeeps.
In an even fewer days, become... A Dungeon Master! Tomorrow, in fact. Yahah.
Pretty sure Beloved is Plotting something. But today, I eat carbs and try to relax. Try.
I will inevitably end up being very trying. I know this. Yet I will be unable to stop it.
In the news:
- Lockdown looms for Queensland
- Popular juice from Coles may contain glass
- China collapses, hits Australia
- Australia calls out the double standard that makes Gladys Berejiklian quit, but keeps her BF on the roster
- Safety officer shoots and kills teen mum
Onwards to today's tale.