So here's why my story was super late yesterday, told in the rough timetable of my day:
- Awake, clothes, cats, waking Chaos
- Blog entry
- Bus O'clock
- Attempt to write Instant #1
- A wild Mayhem appears. He has a thing
- Taxi Duty Part 1
- Following dropoff, I go to Costco to get essential supplies
- 8/10 employees were not wearing their masks properly
- Two of which weren't in Costco so I had to go to Bunnings for one of them
- The one statistical outlier is TP which is once again being hoarded by idiots. If it wasn't for my cats destroying various rolls, I wouldn't have to fret
- Home again for luncheon
- Attempt to write Instant #2
- Bus O'Clock 2: Electric Boogaloo. Greet Chaos and make sure she does decon
- Attempt to write Instant #3
- Ring ring, Mayhem wants to come home
- Taxi Duty Part 2
- Home again, and FINALLY get that thing posted, then answer an email from MeMum who's worried about my continuing welfare because the story apparently vanished down a black hole.
Nay. 'Twas I who vanished down a black hole.
I'm not doing the news today, yesterday was too damn depressing. Bluh.
It's Bus O'clock again and this time, I'm going to look at my novel. And hope. A lot.