Plague news: No new cases! There's twenty-eight total active cases, nineteen of those are in hospital, with one in the ICU. Australia's at 84% first vax, 67.8% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 72% first vax, 56.6% fully vaxxed.
I'm a little mentally toasted from D&D last night. I do these things to myself. I know it. I can fight to keep myself awake until bedtime so I'm better at doing tomorrow.
My players are trying to crack the code of the Chaos Table. Good luck, kiddos. I think of more shit to pull on the daily.
In the news:
- Victoria enjoying new freedoms thanks to massive vax rollout
- Missing girl vanished in an "unusual" way
- Bill Gates' daughter has a splashy wedding
- Noisy Minahs are smarter than humans
- Price of petrol skyrockets
- Huge baby born twice the size of the regular kind
- Some fuckwit threw a tanty on a United Airlines flight
- Qld has new border rules
- China's new war angle
- Antivaxxer scared of forced plague jab, also scared of losing job
And now - storytime.