- 8 580 new cases
- 64 226 total active cases
- 745 hospitalisations
- 41 in the ICU
- 0 new deaths
- 12 718 total cases in First Nations people
- 174 045 national doses
- 25 580 Qld doses
- 4 626 ACT doses
- 51 406 NSW doses
- 1 231 NT doses [thin ice, peeps!]
- 11 903 SA doses
- 4 670 Tas doses
- 50 285 Vic doses
- 24 244 WA doses
Today is more or less a day of rest. My challenge is to stay awake past 4PM because I've already been awake since 9:30 the previous night.
My challenge is also to keep Miss Chaos on track because remote learning starts today.
Beloved's meds are still making her brain fuzzy. I did ask her to help me out with stuff the previous evening, but she got derailed by a free-roaming Mayhem. On the plus side, Mayhem is now applying for apprenticeships in electronics assembly and maintenance so cool for him.
IF I get any braining done today, it is counted as pure bonus.
Meanwhile, in the rest of the world:
- Tennis drama
- ScoMo's approval rating plummets. Who could have known that his inaction would have consequences?
- Country spends $45BILLION to move their capital onto dryer land
- Mother threw child to the bears
- NOW some Premiers go off at Antivaxxers
- Artists versus Joe Rogan
- Randy Andy attempts to throw Her Majesty under the bus
- One quarter of a million monarch butterflies after the previous years' 2K
And now - storytime.