So here’s the skinny:
On July 31st, me and my fiance, mosteamybeats, are to be OUT of my grandparent’s apartment. The landladies have said that even though we’re “good kids, who don’t cause any problems”, they don’t believe in people living with their parents. So we have to be moved out by the end of the month. Sucks, we know.
We’ve tried looking for apartments in the last few months, but because I can’t find a job, we don’t make the required 3x the amount of rent to get an apartment. Mo’s income alone isn’t enough to get us ANYWHERE in my town, because most (if not all) of the apartments in this crummy city are $400+. My only current income is very generous people giving me my current $13 a month on patreon, and that already pays for my bank fees alone.
I’ve applied to everywhere I can think of, even temp agencies, and not a single call back, no matter what I do. And so long as I don’t have a job that earns me a higher income, no place will let us sign a lease. And to top it off the housing assistance in my city is chock-full and aren’t accepting any new applications. So we’re calling out for assistance, so that we don’t end up living on the street.
Right now our goal (while hoping and praying some job will call me back and making other plans) is to buy a car, so that at the very least we have reliable transportation to get Mo to work and a place to sleep. After that any money would go to saving up in case we need to stay at a hotel, and saving up so that if I do get a job we can pay down-payments on a place.
Maybe you don’t want to give something for nothing?
- I have commissions! Pretty decent price if I do say so myself!
- I have a Patreon! Which helps me boost my income! Also patrons get discounted prices on those already nice commission prices I was speaking of!
How can you help?
- Donating! I have a google wallet you can send money to over at kiramineku@gmail ! I also have a paypal you can send money to over at wonderfulmikaarts@gmail !
- Purchasing a commission!
- Becoming a Patron for as little as $1 a month!
- REBLOGGING, spreading this post as far as possible, even if you have nothing to give, reblogging is very important!!
Any way you feel you can help us is greatly appreciated!! Feel free to contact me @lopbunnyboy.tumblr.com!