Plague news: Three new cases, all local transmission. Dangit. We were doing so well... Australia's at 88.9% first vax, 79% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 78.8% first vax, 65.8% fully vaxxed.
At least I have access to stats again. Sigh.
It's looking like the new Ashwagandha is working, so now I'm going to purchase half a dozen more bottles and hoping that THIS lot isn't discontinued also.
I have Starters to feed, and when I run out of flour, I'm going to freeze them because nobody wants my bread except me. Maybe time will give us some lenience. I dunno.
This Sunday promises to be fun. I will be playing D&D later in the night, and we have one more hour to fix the Catio. Weather willing.
In the news:
- The dipshit who stole Cleo makes threats in court
- More analysis on the Cleo Smith case
- Push for electric power tools
- Body police on airplane attacks fellow passenger's feet
- Plague clusters at the border
- Muppet supporters still predicting JFK Junior will return from the dead for Muppet's "triumphant return"
- Australia still missing out on Climate Action
I'll be building dungeon and otherwise faffing about later on. After the story and the starters.